Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Ever After

I have been thinking about the different things that people write about. I mean there are so many different worlds that people create, so many different people they invent, so many place to build in their minds. I just don’t understand how they can do that. I can come up with all sorts of stories involving the present and people like the people I know, but to create a whole new world and all new people I don’t think I could very easily. I, I just take my hat off to those people who can do that, make these amazing books that I get to read and I just love it so much, I love what they do and wish I could do what they do. Don’t you ever feel that way? I love thinking about what must have went through the authors mind when they did something, like when they kill off one of my favorite characters and how could they do that to their own fictional person they created and molded into who they wanted them to be and then turn around latter and kill them?? I mean how do they do it?? If I ever wrote a book it would have a very happy ending, no one would die, unless it was a villain or something, I don’t know, I like happy endings in books. I like to read to escape from the real world where there aren’t enough happy endings as is. I want books to have a happy ending so I can feel like not everything has a sad ending or a bad ending. I love/hate books with sad endings, on one hand I like them, they are true to life, yet I don’t want it to be true to life at the same time. I want the happy ever after ending that we all love. That’s just me I guess but I love the good endings where everything is alright, not always perfect, just alright. That’s all I ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment