Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

If I had to summarize this book in one word it would be "life changing". Okay, that's two words, but reality is it's hard to summarize "Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris. It has a certain effect I cannot put into words no matter how hard I try. This is a must read for teenagers. If you read it and apply it to your life, I guarantee it will change your life.

"Do Hard Things" is an in depth look at "The Rebelution", a teenage rebellion against low expectations. The society has low expectations for teenagers and in turn, teenagers have low expectations for themselves. Low expectations has such a hand affect on teenagers and as a teenager myself, I can testify to the harsh label that the society has stuck on teenagers. Yet Alex and Brett plan to change everyone's view on teenagers.

In an easy-to-read format with titles and subtitles, this book is jam packed with true stories of other teenagers rebelling against low expectations along with Bible verses and truth. A whole plan is wrote in this book for you to join the Rebelution in your own way. This book is simply amazing in many different ways. It is a must read for teenagers and adults alike.

With a beautiful outside cover, this book is the real deal. A real life changing. 5/5

This is my own opinion and I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment