Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

God's Love Letters to You

God's Love Letters to You is a 40-day devotional experience written by Dr. Larry Crabb. This is basically a devotional full of letters from your loving Savior to you. This is the ultimate loving experience that you can encounter. This book expresses what God has to tell you and His plan for you.

The book itself is beautiful and I love the cover, format, and the text. With the stamp and address stamp, this book has personality and is a beautiful addition to any book collection. This is what originally drew me to the book. The lovely format and the message of the book.

The inside of the book is just as beautiful. I really enjoyed the devotions as they are short and sweet. They include a short letter, points to reflect, and a moment to pray section. Perfect for those who have a busy schedule as I do. These devotionals have meaning and will change how you view your loving God. Starting with "God says:" you really feel like God is speaking to you through Dr. Crabb. 4/5

I was not paid to express my opinion. This is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment