Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Fiddler


The Fiddler, the first book in the new series by Beverly Lewis’s, Home to Hickory Hollow. By looking at the cover, I would have thought that the book was historical fiction, yet as I started reading it, I found out that it wasn’t. Yet it was still really good, I have always enjoyed reading Beverly’s books, especially her Amish fiction.  And this one was just as good as all her others. The fiddler is the story of Amelia and Michael, Amelia a famous musician takes a wrong turn in a rain storm and ends up meeting the young Amish man on the fence on where he belongs, Michael and the quickly form a friendship. What seems to be a chance encounter may turn into something more.
 I really enjoyed this book, it was very well written, just like all of Beverly books that I’ve read are. I would enjoy reading the rest of the books in the series in the future. I would recommend this book/ series to any lover of Amish and or Christian fiction. I received this book by Bethany House Publishers for review, I was not made to write a positive review, only to voice my thoughts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment