Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love does


Love does is the true story of one crazy man: Bob Goff. In his book he shares his story and some of the crazy yet humorous things he did as he grew up and when he was an adult. It is an enlightening book that will make you think and make you laugh till you cry. It is a very fun book to read with different story’s every chapter and a little conversational writing mixed in. While reading Love Does I sometimes found the story’s almost hard to believe, sometimes I thought, why on earth would anyone do that? Other times I thought, this guy must be completely crazy! But whatever happened to Bob, he would take on life with a smile plastered on his face if he needed to.
   This book is a great encouraging book that I would recommend for anyone who needs some encouragement in their life. Adults and teens would enjoy this book, being a teen myself I really enjoyed all the wisdom and the story’s he shared throughout his book. All proceeds of this book are being donated to the Restore International’s Leadership Academy in Gulu, Uganda and also the Mentoring Project.       

            I was not made to write a good review, only to voice my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the review Bethany. Thanks for writing that up. Bob is a friend of mine, and I appreciate seeing his book get a positive reception! I am helping another friend Chi-Dooh Li promote his book "Buy This Land" and was curious if you would be interested in receiving a copy?

    Thanks!

    Eric Parker
    parkerthomaseric(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete