Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss

9754815Can Anna find love in the City of Light?
Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater, who is just starting to return her affection. So she's less than thrilled when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year. But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new people, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately, he's taken —and Anna might be, too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's waiting for?

Oh my goodness. I don't have much to say about this book except that I loved it! I love Paris and getting to see different parts of the city and also more about the different, diverse people living there. It was so wonderful getting to read this through solely   through the eye's of Anna.Not that i have anything against books with more then one perspective. But with this one it just seemed nice to get to see everything only through the eyes of Anna. I loved St. Clair, he is officially one of my top book boyfriends. Their relationship was the best, I loved how real they felt and how real their relationship felt through the book. It was also very real feeling because of the way they acted around each other, they didn't have a perfect relationship, they fought and got at each other frequently and it just perfectly showed what a real relationship would be like. I would highly recommend this. And I am excited to read the rest of the series one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment