Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Westing Game

902A bizarre chain of events begins when sixteen unlikely people gather for the reading of Samuel W. Westing's will. And though no one knows why the eccentric, game-loving millionaire has chosen a virtual stranger - and a possible murderer - to inherit his vast fortune, one things' for sure: Sam Westing may be dead... but that won't stop him from playing one last game!

Winner of the Newbery Medal
Winner of the Boston Globe/Horn Book Award
An ALA Notable Book


Wow, this book was really good. It had almost all of the points I like in a book, mystery, puzzles, and adventures. Its awesome when I can find a  book can hit all of my favorite things without being a 500+ page book. I really enjoyed this book even though it is meant more for kids, I think everyone would enjoy the story and plot behind everything. I would defiantly recommend it to children and adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment