Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Distant Waves

5421978
From the author of REINCARNATION, another historical, supernatural romance, this time focusing on five sisters whose lives are intertwined with the sinking of the Titanic.

Science, spiritualism, history, and romance intertwine in Suzanne Weyn's newest novel. Four sisters and their mother make their way from a spiritualist town in New York to London, becoming acquainted with journalist W. T. Stead, scientist Nikola Tesla, and industrialist John Jacob Astor. When they all find themselves on the Titanic, one of Tesla's inventions dooms them...and one could save them.


I loved this book.  I saw that it was about the titanic and I was instantly intrigued. I am a fan of the titanic and  I was very excited about the book. I loved the story, the characters and everything was  amazing. I really loved it, so much.  And the ending.... The feels of happiness were overflowing. Anyways, just go and read it. AS long as the whole spiritualist thing doesn't bother you. I don't believe any of it, so I kind of just skipped over it. Either way, if you are a fan of titanic stories, this one is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment