Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Fallen

Fallen (Fallen, #1)What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

17-year-old Lucinda falls in love with a gorgeous, intelligent boy, Daniel, at her new school, the grim, foreboding Sword & Cross . . . only to find out that Daniel is a fallen angel, and that they have spent lifetimes finding and losing one another as good & evil forces plot to keep them apart.

Get ready to fall . . .
 

Wow well I went into this blind, I had basically no idea what was going to happen or what it was about. I own the second book and half read the synopsis of it originally so knew I wanted to read it so wanted to start at book one. Good thing I did I would have been sooo lost. Overall this book is good. Not amazing but good. I feel like it could have been better like the book being narrated in third person threw my off several times. (I kept thinking who is this she????) I am excited to read the second book to see what happens next. This book is similar to The Mara Dyer series. Not totally but it has some similarities in areas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment