Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Secrets Over Sweet Tea


Secrets can be funny things. We think they keep us safe, but more often than not, they spill out when we least expect and make a mess out of everything. It’s a truth Scarlett Jo Newberry knows all too well—a truth Grace Shepherd and Zach Craig are about to learn the hard way. As the lives of this boisterous pastor’s wife, polished news anchor, and beleaguered divorce attorney intersect in the tree-lined streets of Franklin, Tennessee, scandal threatens to topple their carefully constructed worlds. Grasping at survival, they embark on a journey of friendship and courage, desperate to find a way back to laughter, love, and life.

This book was laugh out loud funny and oh so much fun to read. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much reading a book before! I really enjoyed the story and how the characters grew through out the book. I would totally have Scarlett as my best friend, just saying. She's so awesome and we would have so much fun together i just wish i could... Anyways I would highly recommend this book if you are looking for a light hearted read.  I received this advanced readers copy from Tyndale House Publishers for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment