Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Final Summit

By: Andy Andrews.
The final summit is about the search for the one principle that will save humanity. Which is already a large task but to add to it they only have five tries to get it right plus a time limit, if they don’t get the answer in that amount of time humanity’s times is over. You would think it would not be that hard to find the answer because it is only two words long but every time you read one of the answers you are sure they are right but are let down a few times until they get the right answer. This book is crazy hard to put down because of all the suspense that leaves you hanging until the very end of the very last page.
I extremely in-joyed this book, I don’t have words to explain how this book affected me except I want to do what the answer was. This is what will save humanity from an early death; this book needs to be read by everyone in the entire world. Because it will save us, this book will save humanity. I am telling you now to read this book. We need to do what this book is telling us to do.
 This book is an amazing book. I love it and will read it again and again, over and over. I hope that by reading this book you will get the same affect that it gave me.
I was not made to write a good review, only to voice my opinion. The book was written by Andy Andrews, publish by Thomas Nelson.     

No comments:

Post a Comment