Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love in disguise


Love in Disguise
Love in disguise is an amazing blend of romance, humor, and mystery into one can’t- put- down novel that appeals to anyone who enjoys mysteries and or historical fiction. Ellie Moore, jobless with no work in sight, learns of an opening at the Pinkerton Detective Agency and sees it as the answer to all of her problems. She is reluctantly sent on a trail mission, to discover the people behind the stealing of the small Arizona town of Pickford’s silver shipment. Having to pretend to be two separate people and get to the bottom of the stealing has Ellie bit of more than she can handle?
This book was so hard to put down, trust me you will spend several late nights awake reading this book until you have read every word. Once I finished this book I wanted it to start all over again, but was relieved to see the mystery solved, the thieves getting the punishment they deserved for their crimes.
I received this book for review form Bethany house publishers, I was not made to write a positive review only to express my honest opinion of the book in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment