Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inescable


Inescapable is the story of a young woman’s search for herself and where she truly belongs. Lizzie Engel vowed to never return to her Mennonite hometown of Kingdom, after getting pregnant out of wedlock her father thru her out and never returned. But five years later the new life she has built for her and her daughter Charity falls apart and she has to return to the last place she wants to go, her hometown. Once arriving she believes she is safe until she starts receiving the threatening note’s all over again, she wonders if she will ever be truly safe.
I must say I really loved reading this book I had a hard time guessing what was coming next, a surprise around every corner. The author did an amazing job blending the modern world with that of the Mennonite town. She writes a great mystery store, it’s been a while since I have read a mystery that well written. I was very surprised at the ending at how it did end and when it did.
I was not made to write a positive review on this book, only to voice my honest opinion of the book in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment