Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sequin Bible – Pink

The pink sequin bible is an International Children’s Bible version, which is especially written for girls around the pre-teen age. I love this version even as a teenager it is easy to read and to follow along, you will not get lost in the story as you are reading it. It is a great version for adults to that have trouble ether with reading or comprehension of what they are reading. I like that it includes maps and a dictionary/concordance for finding of different things quickly and easily. It is very well made and would last a lifetime of hard use that it will receive from my younger sister.

   This Bible this very girly, pink, and sparkly. I was at a basketball tournament when it came in the mail a received a phone call saying my pink Bible was amazing. I love the Bibles cover it is amazingly pink and girly. It was everything I expected and then some. I think this is the perfect girl bible and would recommend it in a heart beat to anyone who is a girly girl or knows some one that is one. but all in all I love this bible!

I was not made to write a good review, only to voice my opinion. This book was published by Tommy Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment