Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Unglued Devotional

This companion devotional to the bestselling book Unglued provides encouragement to help readers handle emotional struggles. Including a daily opening Scripture, Thought for the Day, devotion, and closing prayer, this book helps readers begin a 60-day journey in learning to positively process raw emotions, such as fear, anger, and regret.
A beautifully designed devotional, Unglued is a real heart to heart devotional that spoke right to my heart.  I felt I could really relate to the author as she spoke. I found myself nodding my head in agreement as I read through this devotional. Although it is a smaller book, this book is jam packed with powerful words.
Once you read one devotional by Terkeurst, you cannot stop reading them. Each devotional is not very long and is filled with wisdom, stories, and so much more. I am very happy with this book and would recommend this devotional. 
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment