Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The harvest of Grace

The harvest of grace is the third book in the Ad’s house series. The harvest of grace is a touching story about Sylvia, a young Amish woman reeling from an unexpected betrayal finds work far from her family. While there she meets young Aaron Blank, fresh out of rehab for a drinking addiction comes home and tries to convince his parents to sell their farm. But two things stand in his way, his stubborn father and Sylvia the stubborn farmhand his parents love like a daughter. He works to convince his parents and Sylvia that he real has changed for the better. 

This book by Cindy Woodsmall was a book I found hard to put down for long. And never could leave it down for long. I have always enjoyed reading Amish fiction and loved this one for many reasons. As I read I fell in love with all the characters and their lives. This book I would recommend to any lover of Amish fiction and or Christian fiction. I really enjoyed this title and want to read the whole series sometime soon and catch up the rest of what’s going on in the series.
I was not made to write a positive review, only to voice my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment