How will God make himself known to you?
How do we have a relationship with a God we can’t see? There must be more to the Christian life than silence, and more to God than a vacant stare.
Divine Applause weaves together biblical insights and personal stories that illustrate the surprising ways God connects with us. Let Jeff Anderson show you how to use your spiritual senses to experience God.
· Sense God’s personal attention in unmistakable ways.
· Cultivate a constant awareness of God’s presence.
· Enjoy the reward of secrets between you and God.
· Take risks to break out of a status-quo life and connect more directly with God.
· Discover the intensity of God’s interest in you.
You don’t have to settle for a distant walk with God. He wants you to know that He notices—and that He delights in you.
Wow, just wow. I loved this book! It opens your eyes to a whole other side to what it means to follow an invisible God and what that means not only in our everyday life but also our spiritual ones. This is well worth the read and TAKE NOTES. Trust me, you will want them for latter.
I received this book for review through blogging for books.