Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Brother Sam Is Dead (A Newbery Honor Book)The classic story of one family torn apart by the Revolutionary War

All his life, Tim Meeker has looked up to his brother Sam. Sam's smart and brave -- and is now a part of the American Revolution. Not everyone in town wants to be a part of the rebellion. Most are supporters of the British -- including Tim and Sam's father.
With the war soon raging, Tim know he'll have to make a choice -- between the Revolutionaries and the Redcoats . . . and between his brother and his father.
 I have been going through a historical fiction kick. I love history, always have and just love any good history books. They are the bomb. (literally and figuratively) I loved this! I have seen it all over, heard all sorts of things about it and it was just amazing in so many different ways. I really loved it and would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment