Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ryan's Crossing


Ryan’s crossing; the second book in the crossing series is the continuing saga of the people of the town of crossing. It continues with the first ones theme of forgiveness and the power of love and the love God show’s us all each and every day. I feel, like the first book it was a bit rushed and a wasn’t as much in depth as I would have liked, like there wasn’t a lot of details with the characters past and there isn’t enough information included about their everyday lives. I was a little disappointed at the fact that after Amber and Peter got married, they almost completely disappear from the story, and I would have liked slightly more about both of the weddings in the story.

I really liked the story all in all and am looking forward to reading the next one due to come out soon. I think the story plot is well thought out and the characters were well thought out and had their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. I would suggest the story to lovers of Christian fiction and shorter books as this one isn’t super long. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

I was not made to write a good review only to voice my honest opinion on the story; I was given this book for free, by the Author Carrie Daws for review

No comments:

Post a Comment